I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge 11




In this weeks challenge, we get to do do ANYTHING we fancy!! I've done a 12X12 scarpbook page of my daughter. Not having any DSP that I was happy with, I've made my own. Using a stamp from the Always Stamp set, using Versamark and clear embossing powder, and then sponging with Taken with Teal and Baja Breeze. I then wanted some Indian accents, so again I've made my own in a paisley design. As you can see I've also used the trusty sewing machine.

Card: taken with Teal, Very Vanilla, So Saffron.
Ink: Taken with Teal, Baja Breeze.
Stamp Sets: Always, Baroque Motifs, Pendant Park, Wild West Alphabet.
Ribbon: So Saffron.

5 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful layout, and I love your hand-made paper, Jan! The colours you've used are perfect, to complement your daughter's outfit.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Love your 'do it yourself' DSP!! Pretty scrapbook page.

Danielle Daws said...

Love that DIY DSP! Gorgeous! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

Sharnee Torrents said...

What beautiful colours! Such a lovely page

Amanda said...

Beautiful scrapbooking. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!