I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Challenging weekend



This weekend is the annual Stampin" Up! Convention which is being held in Sydney. For those of us Demonstrators left behind- we've been challenging ourselves on our network site. I've been creating like a mad thing, and thought I'd share with you two of the scrapbook pages I've created.
The first one was a challenge that had to use DSP, Dimensionals, Very vanilla or Whiper white and Paper Piercing.
I've stamped the backgrounds with the Medallion Stamp, paper piercing some of the detail. I've used Candy lane DSP and sponged the Very Vanilla with Ruby Red Ink. And added Do Not Open... with Dimensionals, with some Hemp Twine.
The second Page is a sketch challenge, I've used Rich Razzleberry with Cottage Wall DSP added some whisper white ribbon, a flower and pearl from the Pretties Kit, and my favourite punch of the moment- Tiny Jewelery tag.
I'll add more challenge creations tomorrow.

No comments: