I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Monday, June 28, 2010

JAI Patterned Paper Challenge




This weeks Just Add Ink challenge is to add patterned paper or DSP to us Stampin' Up! Demos. As most of you know by now I love Scrapbooking, and so I've scrapped a photo that I've been meaning to scrap for ages. It's a 12 X 12 page, and I've used the Tea Party DSP, I've added texture with stitching and some tearing. Then I've cut out some of the flowers from the paper and added some more using the Boho Flower Punch and Felt Flower Fusion Flowers. I've added crystal Effects to the letters with ribbon and flowers and tags to lift the word off the page. Some Tiny Tags and some buttons from Granny's stash (non- SU) complete the look.

4 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

Oooh, I love those letter! Great use of the DSP!

Gayatri said...

I really admire when people do scrapbook page with 100% stampin up! products. You have done a brillant work with the page. Love it all!

Tania M. Gould said...

What a fun photo!!! And such a perfect colour scheme and layout to suit it!!!! Love it!

Amanda said...

Debi, this is so gorgeous. Made me smile. Thanks for sharing & playing! xx