I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Monday, July 26, 2010

Faces From the Past


I've been having a look around ALOT of blogs and I've found some different Challenge Blogs. Here's a tag I've made for the Tag Tuesday Challenge- check out the other pretty entries here
The theme this week is faces, and I've used some vintage photos of my grandma and great grandma as my starting point. I wanted a different shape too for my tag so I've cut a Top Note shape. I've layered Bravo Burgandy Cardstock with layers of DSP and Stamped Very Vanilla. Added some detail with brads and felt flowers from the Flower Fusion Set and a hat pin from the Pretties Set
Stamp Sets Used:
Tres Chic
En Francais
Bella's Bloom
Inks: Bravo Burgandy
Staz On - Black


4 comments:

EraserQueen said...

What a lovely tag!

Thanks for your comment at my blog. I'll have to follow yours! :D

EraserQueen said...

Ohh! You're a kiwi! (is that term still acceptable? lol) I used to have a pen pal in Lower Hutt when I was little haha :)

Julia said...

lovely Deb!!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Love the burgundy color in this beautiful vintage tag!