I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Artistic challenge


A new Challenge Blog has started up, each week we get to Case different designs, with different Muses every month, this month the Muse is Makiko Jones, check out the Challenge and the Design Teams' beautiful cards Here. For my entry I've used some Sneak Peek items- the new Artistic Etchings Stamp Set is just gorgeous, I've used some Newsprint DSP with Bella Rose DSP. My backgrounds been multi stamped with stamps from Artistic Etchings, En Francais, Friends 24-7.
Inks:Staz On- Black, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede, Riding Hood Red.
I'd love to hear what you think of my card.

6 comments:

Paula said...

Just gorgeous Debi. Well done XX

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Gorgeous projects, very artistic! Thanks so much for playing along with our first challenge!!

Aimes said...

Ooooh la la!!! Tres chic!!! Love this sophisticated little number!
Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CASE study!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Andrea Ewen said...

Debi, this card is so chic! I love the black, white and red combo, it's so striking! Great job with the challenge, we're so glad to have you playing along with us at CASE Study!

Sue Kohler said...

This is fantastic Debi! great colours and fabulous image! Thanks for joining us for the debut of the CASE study, hope to see you again soon!! :)

Makiko Jones said...

Ahhhhh, this is so gorgeous and vintage!! I love the beautiful details!