I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Friends Never Fade



This week I've combined some Sneek Peek stuff from the new Catalogue, with this weeks Muse Inspiration at Case Study. Check out Makiko Jones's designs as well as the design Teams'- another Gorgeous selection of cards to provide us with heaps of inspiration.
Melon Mambo is one of my favourite colours, and I'm showing you some Gorgeous new DSP from the New Catalogue which shows off beautifully one of the New Colours- Daffodil Delight. I think I'm going to love this colour and I'm not a yellow kind of girl. I'm also letting you have a peek at this new Stamp Set -Friends Never Fade which lends its self to the Rock "N" Roll Technique. Adding a bit of sparkle with Dazzling Diamonds never goes a miss.
Let me know what you think, I always love your comments.

8 comments:

Karen Rogers said...

Lovely Deb - not high on my wishlist but some awesome samples being created with it - love the glitter & colours TFS

Andrea Ewen said...

So pretty, Debi...love that combination of pink and yellow! And those super flowers with their shiny bling, doesn't get better than that! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

bronheslop said...

This is gorgeous Debi - I love how you've stamped on the DSP. Thanks for showing another great way to use this set.

Aimes said...

Scrummy colours, Debi! I love how you stamped on the DP, that's really effective!
Thanks so much for taking part in this week's CASE study!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Such a lovely card! I love your stamping, never tried rock'n'roll technique but seeing this I probably should! :) Thank you so much for joining us at the CASE Study this week! xxx

Paula said...

Isn't Daffodil Delight a "Delight"!! Love what you have done with it here Deb.

Lenet said...

Beautiful card ! love the stamp.
Thank you for playing with us at the Case study.

Sue Kohler said...

What a great sentiment to use for this girly card, you have worked your magic with the flowers Debi! Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week! :)