I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Rainy Day


Last few days have been very rainy and I lost my Mojo!! Suddenly, I decided to throw together a card for the Case StudyChallenge. Here's what I came up with, I apologise for the quality of the photo, as I said it's been raining alot. I made this card in about 15 minutes- just to let you know out there you don't have to spnd hours making a card to get it looking pretty.
Sneek Peek here of a lovely New Stamp Set Every Moment, just perfect for watercolouring.
I made the DSP myself, by sponging and stamping- I like this colour combo.

6 comments:

Me said...

this is really lovely Debi, i wasnt too keen on that stamp set, but you have done a fabulous job of making it look good, hmm will have to rethink that set now, very very pretty "dsp" too, :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Very cute, Debi! I love the soft colours... mmmm!
Thanks so much for playing with us this week! xxx

Aimes said...

I love your homemade DSP!!! Really creative!
Thanks so much for taking part in this week's CASE study!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Karen Rogers said...

Love the card & colour combo

Sue Kohler said...

Oh Deb, I envy you being able to whip together a beauty like this one in 15 mins!! I love the colours very serene! Thanks for taking the time to join us at CASE study this week! :)

Andrea Ewen said...

Just lovely! Great watercoloring...so soft and delicate! Wonderfully subtle, muted colors as well. Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!