I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Monday, September 6, 2010

Feeling Blue?


The weather here in Wellington has been very bad with torrential rain - again- but coupled this time with gale force winds of up to 140K. That combined with the devestating earthquake in Christchurch ( family members are thank goodnes ok), I'm feeling a little blue. I made this card yesterday I've patiently been waiting for better light to take a decent photo- which has not happened so here it is anyway.
I'm still really enjoying this Every Moment Stamp Set, I hope you like my blue daisies?
I've been inspired aagian by the ladies at Case Study go take a look Here
I love this challenge site and I think my cards are improving too :)
I've done some layering with the new Greenhouse Gala DSP and Vellum, and with ribbon and Bling I think it's a very femine card.


7 comments:

Helen Williams said...

Your card is beautiful, I love this stampset.
Sorry you are feeling blue, hope you are feeling better soon.

Andrea Ewen said...

I love your blue daisies, sorry though that you are blue, too. I don't think we would enjoy the sunshine as much if we didn't know what it was like to not have it. Great job with our CASE this week, we love to have you playing along with us!

Melissa said...

A really beautiful card Debi,

Aimes said...

Love your blue dasies but hoping you're feeling a little less blue! I heard about the Earthquake, so lucky that no one was seriously injured and that your family are OK!
Thanks so much for joining in this week's CASE study!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Paula said...

Another gorgeous creation and a great way to use these stamps Debi. Well done you, for entering this in competition!

Julia said...

I am liking this stamp set more and more - the blue daisy's are devine!!thanks for your wonderful creatations!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Beautiful card, love the subtle colouring!
I hope you're not feeling blue any more, by the time you're reading this!
Thanks so much for playing with us again this week! xxx