I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Friday, September 24, 2010

Timeless Elegance



This is my entry into this weeks Case Study Challenge, check the DT's pretty cards Here.
I'm in love with the new In Colour Pear Pizzazz, I think it's just gorgeous, especially elegant teamed here with Black and White, add some shimmer from the new Shimmer Paints, bling from diamonds and we've got a really lovely card for someone special.
Stamp Set: Friends 24/7, Elements of Style, All a Flutter.

11 comments:

Paula said...

Debi, this is simply stunning! I love your style and never get sick of looking at your gorgeous projects. Keep up the fantastic work, my friend. You have such a huge talent! MWAH!

Melissa said...

ohhh really lovely Debi.

Karen Rogers said...

I have just ordered this set & absolutely love what you've done with it TFS

TesaB said...

Beautiful! Gorgeous colors, love the purple. And what a lovely flourish stamp!!!

Aimes said...

Such pretty colours and I love your added bling ;D
Thanks so much for joining us on CASE study!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Sally W said...

This is fabulous Debbie, the colours are perfect thanks for sharing

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

It's a gorgeous card, Debi! Thanks so much for playing with us :)

Andrea Ewen said...

Gorgeous tones of purple and green to make such a lovely color combination! Super elegant card with the black and white as well. Just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study challenges!

Sue Kohler said...

Debi, this is so beautiful, great attention to detail and the colours are so sweet!! Thanks for sharing at CASE study this week! :)

Terri said...

Beautiful, lovely details! Your blog is beautiful as well. I love the roses on the sides.
Hugs,
Terri

Ayana Posadas said...

So elegant and classy!
What a beautiful card!