I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Friday, October 29, 2010

Cased Joy


I was on a bit of a creative rush yesterday this was the last thing I made yesterday, I've cased it from the Case Study Challenge site. I've cased the layout and theme- check out the other cards as there are lots of nice Christmassy ones.

Details:
Stamp Sets: Winter Post, Welcome Christmas.
DSP: Level 1 Hostess set.
Cardstock: Real Red, Very Vanilla.
Inks: Riding Hodd Red, Wild Wasabi.
Other: Real Red Satin Ribbon, Bling.

5 comments:

carole-ish said...

really lovely!!
i must admit that this snowflake from winter post is one of my all-time favourites. :)

ThinkInk Creative said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving such a positive comment!

I had a look at both your blogs - and this CASE study entry - and all I can say is....you are one talented artist.

cheers,
Malyn

Sue Kohler said...

Great take on Barbara's inspiration Deborah! The colour combo is very christmasy! Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week! :)

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful! Love the festive Christmas colors and that vibrant red bow...simply gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study challenges!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

A very beautiful card indeed! Thank you for playing! xxx