I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Vintage Family





My first paper craft love is definatley scrapbooking- and I've been out of practice for a while- so time to get cracking again. For this layout I've taken inspiration from a sketch challenge over at Liz's siteMy Little Sketch Blook. This sketch is great, I hope you like my layout?

All products are SU.
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant,Whisper White, Baja Breeze.
DSP: Greenhouse Gala, Newsprint.
Stamp Sets: Friends Never fade, Baroque Motifs, Friends 24/7.
Other: Vellum,Subtles Buttons, Antique Brads, Adhesive Diamnonds, Marina Mist Satin Ribbon, Hemp Twine.
Inks: Concord Crush.
Punches: Fancy Flower, Oval, Scallop Oval.

5 comments:

Debbie Lamb said...

Love, love, love your layout Debi! Gorgeous in every way.

Sally W said...

Love your layout the colours are fabulous

Karen Rogers said...

I love it too - wow the WOW team are here fast commenting

Roz Begbie said...

This is just beautiful!

Liz said...

This looks really cool with all the distressing! Great work with the sketch!