I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Monday, October 11, 2010

Vintage Green




This week over at Case Study Challenge there's a new muse Barbara Anders, check out the DT's cards Here. I've pretty much just cased her card because it was so elegant, I hope you like my version it has lovely vintage feel. I've layered with the Newsprint DSP, stamped the images from Elements of Style in Wild Wasibi. Added leaves from the Little leaves Die, in old Olive highlighted with Shimmer Paint. Added some new Old Olive satin ribbon and a Fancy Flower, some Vintage Lace and button from Granny's stash and we are done.


5 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Lovely work, Debi! I like that patterned paper 'peekig out' underneath :) Thanks for playing!

Melissa said...

this is lovely Debi, and I love the flower too.

Karen Rogers said...

Very elegant I do love the colour green

Julia said...

great colours Debi!!

Chris said...

Thanks for playing along with the CASE study blog - it's so much fun to be their sponsor this week! Great card.