I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Monday, November 1, 2010

Glitter mania



This is my second entry in this weeks Case Study Challenge. I love Christmas and I love glitter. I've just discovered Heat and Stick Powder- Whoo Hooo I love this stuff. I wanted to make a card this time that was completely Baroquely over the top- and I think I managed that!

Stamp sets: Friends 24/7, Delightful Decorations, Music Notes Wheel.
Inks: Pear Pizzazz, Wild Wasabi, Versamark.
cardstock: Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi, Black.
Ribbon: Mistletoe.
Other:Glitter and Dazzling Diamonds.

Check out the DT's Work and other entries Here

4 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

I love Christmas and glitter too! Wonderful Damask design and delightful shade of green! That flower is darling as well! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study challenges!

Sue Kohler said...

Woo hoo Debi, this is stunning!! You have certainly excelled this week with 2 entries! I share in your love of glitter and heat n stick powder too, match made in heaven! Thanks for squeezing in another entry! :)

Kris said...

This card is gorgeous. Love the colour, love the glitter, love the rose.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wow, this is such a cool effect! I should try it myself one day :) Thank you again for playing! xxx