I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gifted


Here's a cool page I made with the photos of last years Christmas Work "Do". I've designed the whole page a pressie- which I think looks cool. Then inside the pressie are all the fun photos we took on the day- we always have such a good time :) Friends and good work colleagues are a gift :)

I'm entering this page into this months Stamp A Memory Challenge, check out the design teams pages Here

And as usual I'd love to here what you think of my page.

3 comments:

Paula said...

I love the Present look! I also love seeing pages with more than one photo on, this is my kind of scrap booking - TFS!

Roz Begbie said...

That is very cool!

nikki sadler said...

What a great idea - really love this idea - thanks for taking part .....