I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Friday, December 31, 2010

Pink Wishes


I've been missing the challenges over this busy Christmas time- but I needed to make this card for a special lady who's fighting breast cancer and currently undergoing chemo treatment. I wanted to send her a pick me up - so a pretty in pink card is just the ticket. Over at Case Study there are some gorgeous cards inspired by Nina, December's muse.

Materials
cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Very Vanilla.
Inks: Melon Mambo, Versa Mark.
Stamp Sets: SU Fresh Cuts.
Other: Ribbon,hemp twine, buttons, diamantes, gold smooch, shimmer paint, glitter, Jewelery tag.

7 comments:

lotte chew said...

wow~~ such a beautiful card!!

croppixie said...

Simple beautiful!! Love the bow and the colouring and your collage stamping!

Sue Kohler said...

I love what you have done with this one Debi! the combining of the different patterns is fabulous! thanks for sharing at Case study! :)

Miss Magoo said...

Ohh! I love the glitter - its sometimes really hard to make a card monochromatic, but this is perfect!!

Tessan said...

Wow, I just fell more in love with pink!! such a cute card!

Julz said...

Such a gorgeous card Debi, you are so inspirational

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Gorgeous design, Deborah! There are so many scrumptious designs to look at, what a treat :) Thank you so much for playing along with us! xxx