I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pretty in Blue



I've made this pretty blue card for the Case Study Challenge this week. I've picked out the pretty blue colour and the shapes to Case. Sometimes for bigger occasions I think it's nice to have a different shaped card- lots of room to write nice things on the inside on this one!
I got the idea from one of the projects at this round of UStamp with Dawn- to join the fun, use the link on my sidebar.

Details:
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Whisper White.
DSP: Greenhouse Gala- small piece for flower.
Stamp Sets: Echoes of Kindness, Friends 24/7, Tiny Tags, Perfect punches.
Inks: Not Quit Navy, Baja Breeze.
Other: Wide striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Vintage trinkets, Tag punch, Wide oval punch, Paper daisies, smooch, button, hemp twine.


10 comments:

Julz said...

This is a really stunning card Debi. I love the inside a lot, what an awesome idea.

Sandra said...

Wow Debbie! This looks absolutely amazing!

bronheslop said...

Wow, Debi - that's beautiful! The card is a gift in itself!

Paula said...

Simply lovely! Monochrome no: 2!!

Chris said...

Wow, this is beautiful and so creative! What a neat surprise for someone to open and enjoy. :)

I'm thrilled to be the sponsor over at CASE study this week so thanks for playing along!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wowza, this is really beautiful and creative! Thank you for playing the CASE Study this week! xxx

Sue Kohler said...

OMG Debi, this is absolutely stunning, love the tonings of blue! thanks for joining us for another week of fun at CASE study!! :)

croppixie said...

Wow your combination of the blues and white is just stunning!! Thanks for playing along with CASE study.

Jean Martin said...

Ooooh lovely card! I love that how you used that stamp set inside the card. Just gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study! :)

lotte chew said...

OMG!!! this is stunning!!!