I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Monday, March 21, 2011

Bring on the Cake!






It's been a while since I've joined in at Case Study Challenge but I got chance today. This is Julee's Inspiration card- I love the brightness and the layout and so that's what I chose to case.



On my card I've stamped and embossed the Bakery image 3 times and watercoloured the cakes- yum. I've added some bright DSP and some pretty tags and pretty bits :)

As always I appreciate your feedback, and check out the other entries there are some Gorgeous cards this week.


10 comments:

Sandra said...

Your card looks fantastic Debi! The stitching, the colours, the ribbon,the pearls and the tags all look superb!

Cristina said...

Great take on the layout, and all those little cakes lined up look so yummy! Thanks so much for playing with us at CASE Study!

delysc said...

Grogeous Debi!

Jingle said...

These are so cute! I love them!

JeanFB said...

What a fabulous idea to mimic the patterned paper with your cake stamp! I love the added versatility of the stamp with this technique. Great coloring and embellies, too.

Julie Forest said...

Absolutely spectacular card! I love all the special details!! :)

Jack said...

Yummy, scrummy, lol. Fab card. xx

Sharon said...

Just gorgeous!

Sue Kohler said...

Yummy!!!! What a fabulous tribute to Julee's card, love the array of gorgeous cakes!
Thanks for joining in the fun at CASE study! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Super gorgeous, Debi! Love how you paired those sweets with flowers... great card!