I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Monday, May 9, 2011

Art Deco Card


Last night Dee showed us how to make a Funky Fold Card- it's a really cool card- I stuffed mine up though :-( so mine's smaller than it shold be.... but I think it still works. I think the shape lends itself beautifully to the Art Deco Style.

Live in Australia or Nz? and wanna join in the fun at Crafters Anonymous then send me an email and I'll invite you. We have an amazing all day online virtual stamp camp coming up in aid of charity on 29th may- with heaps of prizes and raffles donated by Stampin' Up!
Trust me you don't want to miss it x

2 comments:

Gerri Herbst said...

Beautiful card! Wonderful colors. gerri :)

Terri said...

Very cool! Love all the different elements. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog too!