I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Thursday, May 12, 2011

New Challenge Blog






There's a new Challenge Blog coming Craft Room Challenge it looks like it's gonna be fun :-) They are currently calling for their Design Team Members- here's my entry- What's yours going to be? Check the Craft Room for details.

I've picked 3 of my recent projects that I think best show my style- always tricky :-)
I love "Vintage" Style, and I love creating unique pieces by collaging my own stamps and adding texture. All 3 pieces I think show this well, I love sharing what I do, and I hope I inspire people to create, and if lucky enough to be picked I reckon being on a Design Team will be fun but also give me a chance to share and receive new ideas x


2 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Beautiful examples and typical of your inspiring work. Thank you for your interest in the DT call and Good Luck. XOXO Zoe

craft-roomjulia said...

Hello, thanks for entereing our DT call and showing interest in our challenge. You have some very inspirational samples on your site. We wish you the very best of luck.
Julia x