I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Sunday, May 29, 2011

New Challenge Blog


If you are anything like me then you'll love Challenge blogs :-) and today I'm thrilled to announce that I'm on The Design Team for a new Challenge Blog- Craft Room Challenge ! I'm so excited to be part of this diverse Talented Team. The challenges will run for a fortnight with randomly drawn prizes so please join in the Fun! The first Challenge will launch on tuesday so pop back then for the details.


3 comments:

Sandra said...

Congratulations on you first DT Debi!!! How exciting! I love challenges too, as you probably realised :) I can't wait to check yours out.

Esther said...

Congratulations Teamie, I think that's what we're called now!! Looking forward to creating with you..Esther xx

Paula said...

Copngratulations on your DT selection Debi. They are lucky to have you! I look forward to following your exciting new journey ♥