I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Saturday, June 18, 2011

April Page

Slowly catching up with my scrapbook pages for the Crafters Anonymous- scrap a page of each month of the year. Here's my April Page, it's all about chickens.
I've created the background with a whole heap so stamps, I'm happy that it's turned out like I thought :-)



Details:
Stamp Sets: Rustic Rooster (retired), Provencal (retired), Bliss (SAB),Organic Grace (reitred) Rough Type.
Techniques: Sponging, Brayering.
Other: smooch, Decorative Punch.Big shot, Little leaves Die.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Debi, I love your page. You've done the background lovely. Maria x

hazel said...

A great page Debi, I love the photo of the chickens - are they yours?
xxx Hazel.

Gerri Herbst said...

Beautiful chicken journal page...it looks like they are running all over it. take care, gerri