I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Create a Scene



My hubby might say I'm good at this LOL I do like scene cards, I find them a little tricky but think they're worth it :-)
For the Random Redhead Stamping Scene Challenge over at ,Gingersnap Creations I have created this card- it's a BIG easel card- I really wanted to showcase a canyon vista- I've necer actually been to the Grand Canyon... but I've always wanted to go- this is a dreamy, wishful piece therefore.

Details:

Colour Combo: Cajun Craze, early Expresso with hints of Daffodill Delight.
Stamps: SU: Word Play, Organic Grace (retired)
Techniques: Sponging.

14 comments:

Beverly Gotthardt said...

Wow, what a lovely scene. I've been to the Grand Canyon at sunrise and sunset, just beautiful and don't take this wrong cause your card is beautiful because it looks like the Painted Desert at sunset. That was our one and only family vacation. Great memories.

Sharon said...

Deborah that is gorgeous and really beautiful rich colours too!

Willy said...

What a brilliant scene!

Judy said...

This is really fabulous and just love the way the colours blend.

Jingle said...

This is so beautiful!

JeanFB said...

Wow! I love the mood and atmosphere you've created here - beautiful!

Jack said...

This is just fabulous. Feel like I've visited the Grand Canyon too.
Jack xx

Netty said...

Your husband is correct you have done a brilliant scene. Loving it loads. Annette x

Eve said...

what a beautiful scene you created, Debbi! Thank you for a warm welcome to the group & visiting my blog! :-) Nice "meeting" you! :-)

hazel said...

This is sooooooo beautiful Debbi, I love it.
xxx Hazel.

Maria said...

Wow, it's stunning! I love this sort of thing. Maria x

Von said...

What a beautiful scene :)

Esther said...

Wow - how dramatic and striking, lovely scene..I struggle with scenes too, but you've cracked it with this one ! Esther xx

Shar said...

Very pretty!