I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Shop Till You Drop

The challenge today at Gingersnap Creationsis to use the colours of money of your own country. I've gone with green the colour of our New Zealand $20 note.



Easel Cards are so popular all over the world at the moment, they are a great way to add dimension to your cards. There are various tutorials availble on the web showing you how to make an easel card with the Scallop circle Die- but I just made mine up as I went along :-)
I wanted to create a street scene- and the eseal is perfect for this kind of scene card.

5 comments:

hazel said...

Wonderful easel card Debi - I love the street scene that you've created.
xxx Hazel.

Kim B said...

Great card! Congrats on being a visiting artist at Gingersnaps. Some how I need to refollow your blog, blogger is acting up again...
Hope you have a great day!

Jen said...

Fabulous easel card!! Fits the theme perfectly!!!

Shar said...

Love it! What a cool idea!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wonderful card, looks fab.