I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Friday, July 8, 2011

I go with my little lantern

Last night was the Midwinter Festival, with the weather looking dodgey all day, we were actually blessed with enough dry weather for the children to walk the spiral with their lanterns and for us to sing songs around the bonfire. Then into the classrooms for stories and soup :-)

Not to feel left out, I thought I would make my own lantern ( not a patch on the kids ones of course) I made a little one with the Scallop Square Duo and a bigger one with A4 card, which I scallop edged. I've used artificial tea lights.




4 comments:

Kim B said...

Super cute! Great idea. Kim xx

Rhonda said...

I love your little lantern, Debi. It's great that you joined in with your children and made your own.

Maria said...

Wow, they're gorgeous Debi! Maria x

Gerri Herbst said...

dear Debi,
I adore this little lantern and the way you photoed it too. gerri :)