I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Friday, August 26, 2011

Just Add... Something




This week is my last week as a guest Designer at Just Add Ink and Jo has come up with a great challenge- To use something from your stash that you've has for ages but not used... Now like most paper crafters I was spoiled for choice!!! But I've had this pretty paper for nearly a year in my stash, and the little snowflake brass charm I've probably had in my stash about 8 years!!! Just waiting for some snow. Well as you know we had snow, so perfect opportunity to finally create a snowy Scrapbook page.

7 comments:

Paula said...

Itsn't it cool (excuse the pun!) when you FINALLY get to use those bits and pieces or pretty paper you have been hoarding for just the right occassion?! LOVE your wintery scrap page Debi. It's the perfect way to remember our very special snowy winter!

Maria said...

Love your page Debi! The images look lovely on there and the papers and colours are very pretty. Great way to remember your snowy spell. Maria x

Kim B said...

Oh so beautiful!!! I love that page. Have a great day. Hugs, Kim

Christine Blain said...

I just love the delicate look of all the elements on this page, Debi - especially the sweet little touches of blue.

KimB said...

Sometimes saving something up pays off Debi, your paper and charm are definitely perfect for this lovely snowy scrap page.
Kim

hazel said...

A beautiful scrapbook page Debi, your photo's look so lovely and I love the embelishments.
xxx Hazel.

Nikki Spencer said...

Debi, this is amazing! you really have created an almost vintage white Christmas scene...yay for snow, it's a beautiful layout!