I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Picture Frame- Home Decor Challenge



The new challenge over at Craft Room Challenge is Home Decor- there's so much you could make :-) and the DT have come up with some gorgeous inspiration for you again this week, so make sure you check it out.
I wanted to do a picture frame- decorate the outside etc- but then I saw that my Friend Julia Leece had designed this really cool picture frame from scratch- the whole thing is made from Cardstock!! How clever is that? She very kindly let me make the frame for this challenge, and it's just lovely. Check out her blog Here to see her other stunning designs and to buy the tutorial.

I've used Chocolate Chip cardstock and smooched with Gold Glow to give a luxury feel, then I've decorated with Paper flowers and a fabric Butterfly.

6 comments:

Kim B said...

Beautiful frame. Kim xx

hazel said...

A beautiful frame - I love the flowers and butterfly decoration.
xxx Hazel.

Maria said...

Debi, this is so beautiful! It looks like a luxury fabric, and your flowers are gorgeous! Maria x

Gerri Herbst said...

Wow, this is fabulous. Love that rich and elegant chocolate brown with gold touches!

Nikki Byrne said...

Beautiful! Love the flowers. Hugs

NIKKI

Dolly Daydreams said...

So pretty it looks so luxurious a fabulous job indeed.

Marie