I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Colour Challenge at Swap Sisters




This weekend Swap Sisters challenged us to use Perfect Plum, Going Gray, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White, what a feminine combination. I've made a card for my sister in law. I've embossed with Dazzling Diamonds onto Perefect Plum Cardstock, matted with Pretty in Pink. And then clear embossed onto whisper White with The Seaside stamp set, then spritzzed the card and added the colours as pastels. FInally I've added a little bow in Whisper White Ribbon. I think the overall effect is very pretty and has a watery soft look like the sea.

6 comments:

Megan McDonald said...

What a lovely card. Love the effect.

Unknown said...

This card is just lovely, well done and thanks for playing along in the colour challenge this week :)

Paula Dobson said...

Very feminine Debi. Really like the colour combo too :-)

Anne Brignall said...

Oh Wow! You are so right, what a gorgeous soft and feminine card. I love how you got that water effect, what a fantastic entry in this weeks challenge. Thank you so much for taking part. :-)

Handmade (Tia Richards) said...

Very Pretty Debra!!!! Well done. Thanks for playing along with us at Swap Sisters!!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card, i just love the softness of it, i must admit I have come back to look at it several times.
Sharon