I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Thursday, July 22, 2010

To the Heart



As you probably know by now I like to make little books, this is my latest take on little books. I've cut some hearts from Sweet Slumber Specialty DSP (Sadly now sold out) and cut some white hearts also. I've then used a simple book binding method to bind them using the Linen thread (page 151, current catalogue, $10.25). Finally decorating the cover using the very versatile 2 Step Bird Punch (mini catalogue $35.95), the heart from the Always Stamp Set (page 95, $66.95).
Sorry the photos aren't that great- depth of winter makes for poor photography light.



3 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

You always amaze me with the projects you create, they are so different from the norm. Well done YOU!! What a gorgeous book to give someone special.

Unknown said...

Debi this is just lovely, and a different idea TFS!

Julia said...

Its beautiful!!! just love it and I totally agree with Paula - you always WOW us!