I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Monday, November 29, 2010

Kiwi Christmas


Ths week at Just add Ink it's a sketch challenge- i've been busy behind the scenes making Chrissy pressies for family- and so this is the first chance I've had to blog for about 10 days.
I wanted to make a summer christmas card something that reflects the gorgeous blue sky of NZ.
I'm giving you a sneek peek too of the new DSP in the Summer Mini released on Wednesday.

Stamp Sets; Lovely as a Tree, curly Cute.
Inks:Pacific point, Tempting Turquoise, Pear pizzazz, Soft Suede.
DSP:Island Oasis.
Ribbon- Olive Taffeta.
Other: shimmer paint.


16 comments:

Susan Joyce said...

Beautiful! Love the flower soft on the tree.

Julz said...

Oh wow, I just love it and I'm not really a lovely as a tree fan. This just blows me away. I adore the colours and how you have made the tree so full.

Anonymous said...

OMG this is a stunner Debi! It epitomises a downunder Christmas and makes me think of a Pohutukawa tree. I LOVE it Debi!

Dee said...

Stunning card Debi. Love the 3d look.

Unknown said...

lovely Debi, that tree is delightful

kareN stampZ said...

that is so kiwi - wish I owned some flower soft looking at that!

Christine Blain said...

The colours are gorgeous, Debi (and I thought I didn't like that paper!!).

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I had never thought of putting flower soft on that tree stamp (which I have never inked up by the way). What a brilliant idea!!!!

Paula Dobson said...

Gorgeous! You captured summer in NZ beautifully. Love the tree :-)

AJ said...

Oh wow. This is so stunning. Amazing, beautiful, gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

This card is gorgeous. Love the tree, and the DSP love love lovely! Thanks for playing with Just Add Ink this week
Gardenia

Danielle Daws said...

OMG... This is phenomenal! I love it! How on earth did you do the tree??

Sue Bayliss said...

Love the flowersoft adds such a wonderful effect, congratulations on being a top pick at JAI

Renée M-B. said...

Beautiful card!

Sandra said...

Oh my! This is absolutely gorgeous Deborah! Congratulations on being a top pick. You thoroughly deserve it with this stunning card.

pescbrico said...

Wow! This is simply stunning!!!