I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Amour



I think this is probably my fav stamp set at the moment- Artistic Etchings- so romantic for valentine's day. The theme at Just Add Ink this week is Just Add Love :)

I'm also enjoying collaging stamps together. It's hard to see in the photo but the rose is watercoloured then painted with shimmer paint. I've also smooched- I'm happy with how the cartons and the card have turned out.

Colour Combo: Real Red, Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Basic Grey.

4 comments:

Julz said...

As usual another gorgeous creation from you. Im quite jealous you have the milk carton die, Im thinking I might have to put in a birthday order

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous projects Debi!

Danielle Daws said...

Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous! Love it!

Ali-Belly said...

Top Pick AGAIN, Debi! Congratulations! Go Paper Divas!