I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Monday, March 5, 2012

News

As some of you will already know I have today resigned from Stampin' Up! it was not a decision I've made lightly- in fact it's taken me 6 months to actually make the final decision.

I love SU product and I have a lot of respect for the company and that's why I'm resigning. My Design Team work means I now have to use and showcase other company products and I didn't want to be in breach of the SU rules.

My other blog will now be the only one active, I'd love to see you visit My Bird Flying Free.

I hope to still see some of you at Crafters Anonymous where I'll be continuing to design and I'm hoping I'll get invites to regionals as a guest :-)

Have a Great Week.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Debi, it is a tough decision to make isn't it? But I am glad you will still be crafting, and I will look forward to visiting you often (though I don't too often leave comments, but know that I visit you lol), best of luck with your design work, hugs melxx

Judy said...

Yes it is a hard decision to make. One that I have had to make recently. Hope you enjoy and succeed with all your new ventures and hopefully you will still feature SU products in your creations to give us SU customers inspiration. Good luck.

Lyn said...

A tough decision....but at least we will all still get to see your amazing work!

Paula Dobson said...

Best wishes in your new direction Debi. I will still be a regular visitor to your gorgeous creations. You are always welsome as my guest at regionals - will let you know when events are on. Look forward to you joining me! Thanks for everything ♥

Julia said...

I am so pleased we will still have your wonderful talents on CA!! take care! xx

Anonymous said...

Hey! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you
using for this site? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with
hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I
would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good
platform.

Also visit my site; View here