I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Monday, September 27, 2010

There's a Bunny in my Pocket!



Here's a cute baby card I've made using the sketch this week at Stamping 411. The bunny and baby motifs are from a retired set, but I've also used the Tiny Tags Set. I've used satin ribbon and Antique brads too. Hard to see from the photos but I've also added some Pearl Ex Powder for some subtle sparkle.
I think the Top Note cut in half looks like a pocket- hence Bunny in my Pocket x

5 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Awwwwwwwwww!!! So cute and cuddly!!! Thanks for sharing.

Kerin said...

This is adorable! I don't know how you've done it, but that bunny looks like it even has a soft & fluffy texture!

Connie Babbert said...

Very sweet bunny!

Patti Chesky said...

Awwwww....so adorable! I love the two little tags hanging off the brad.

Unknown said...

This is sooooo sweet!! I love the ribbon treatment too!! I am in love with that tiny tag punch and the vintage brads!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week!!