I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Monday, September 27, 2010

Blue Heaven



Today has been a taste of summer, no coats needed today- I've made this pretty blue card for the Sketch challenge over at Just Add Ink. I've used the level 1 Hostess Stamp Set Because I care- such a pretty flower, I've masked to create a Hydrangea bush. water coloured with Baja Breeze and pear Pizzazz. Added some butterfles Stamped with the Butterfly patterns stamp set, Some texture from the embossed card. Marina Mist Satin Ribbon and Diamante Bling. There's also some shimmer paint, which just doesn't show up well on photos.
Let me know what you think, I love your comments x

10 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

Love the Hydrangea bush! Duh, why didn't I think of that? Gonna steal this great idea Debi. Love the card, the colours are beautiful!

Unknown said...

This is lovely Debi, and I agree with Paula, that bush is gorgeous, a fab idea!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work,love your sight so elegant. Gotta watch out though for that one who is always keen to steal your ideas

Danielle Daws said...

Beautiful! I love that stamp, it's so pretty. :-)

Julia said...

absolutely beautiful Deb!!!

Rhonda said...

That is a gorgeous card Debi you have such great ideas.

Debbie Lamb said...

The colours are stunning together and what a great idea to make a hydrangea bush :)

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful, Debi! I especially like your masked hydrangeas, and the colours you've used are gorgeous.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Blue is my favourite colour so of course this card appeals to my senses! So ... beautiful!

Tennille said...

Oooh, very pretty! Lovely work.