I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Vintage halloween



This weeks challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room is Vintage halloween combined with the bottom photo for inspiration. For my card I've used a vintage halloween image- cute and mounted it onto black cardstock, I've also stamped using the rock N roll technique with the damask stamp from Friends 24-7 in Tangerine Tango and Basic Black, sponging with peach pizzazz. Ribbon, lace and a flower add some interest.

3 comments:

PapierGirl said...

Love that sweet image and adore scallops! Thanks so much for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

Pattie said...

What a great vintage image! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room!

Debbie said...

This is simply wonderful ... what a great image and fantastic embellies! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)