I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Nice and Pretty



I must confess I love these little envelopes, easy to make and lovely to make pretty. I love the blues of this one. Inside this one though instead of a tea bag there's a little brooch I've made. I wanted to acheive a cameo type of look. I've used the bird from the hostess set Silhouette Sentiments, then added Shimmer Paint and Crystal effects. I love how the Crystal Effects- lifts the shimmer paint through the varnish. It makes it look really pretty.
This could be a perfect little gift for mom x

Colour Combo: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy.

Have a Great Day.

2 comments:

Debbie Lamb said...

This is gorgeous Debi :)

Terry said...

Wow, this is a beautiful envelope! Love the image and sentiment! Wonderful!