I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Strength and Hope wall hanging





It's my last week as a Visiting Artist over at Gingersnap Creations it's been fun :-) This week it's Once in a Blue Moon-months with a fifth wednesday- we get an Extra Challenge- Yay!

The challenge is 3 Words, 3 Paper, 3 Buttons.

I've used this special SU Stamp Set Strength and Hope (a % of profits are going to Breast Cancer Research). I wanted to create something pretty but also inspirational, for those days when the world can seem a bit tricky :-(

I hope you like it. Thanks for visiting during my stay at Gingersnaps, hope to see you again soon x

17 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

You are certainly the Queen when it comes to putting works of art like this together Debi. It is absolutely stunning ♥

Ali-Belly said...

The intricacy of this project is amazing! Beautiful work, Debi.

hazel said...

Absolutly fabulous Debi!
xxx Hazel.

Julie said...

Love this hanging. It is 'alive'. Julie

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous piece Debi, I just love the whole creation and the sentiment behind it.
I too have loved being a VA with Gingersnaps and it has been great 'meeting' you here in blogland.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Electra said...

This is pure joy, Debi!!

Esther said...

WOW - this is beautiful...Esther xx

Maria said...

Wow, I love this, it's so beautiful! Maria x

Jen said...

What a beautiful project! Love the butterflies :)

Jen :)

Shar said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning, Debi! :-)

Anne Brignall said...

Stunning Debi, I love everything about it!!!! WOW!!

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful hanging! I love the layered butterflies!

Ann Schach said...

Wow, Debi! So many fabulous details!

Gerri Herbst said...

dear Deb,
This is amazing. The depth, layers and beautiful butterflies are amazing. This is one of my favorites that you have created!thanks for your lovely comments, take care, geeri

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful creation!!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a wonderful hanging, very romantic look.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Oh wow! This is a real work of art. Thanks for linking up your butterfly projects at still addINKtive this week.