I'd love to see you over at my new blog My Bird Flying Free

Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer Birthdays



It's time for our 3rd challenge at Craft Room Challenge and Mervi has chosen Summer birthdays because it's her birthday!

Here's my card which was inspired by Justin Timberlake's song "Summer Love" It got me thinking about Summer Holiday Romances....
I hope you like it. I embossed the sentiment and the Eiffel Tower and then brayered the background in sunset colours, masking the rose. I then used Prismacolour pencils to colour the roses, adding some shimmer paint.

We'd love to see you playing along, so pop over to CRC and join in the fun.

3 comments:

Kim B said...

Gorgeous card! xx Kim

hazel said...

A fabulous card - I love the colour and bow.
xxx Hazel.

Mervi said...

Hi, just love this (I'm Paris fan)
gorgeous colours and the bow...wow;-))m